Property Services Team
- About Wychavon
- Our Strategy
- Management Structure
- Facilities to Hire
- Property Services Team
- Council Constitution
- Freedom of Information
- Privacy Notice
- Finance and Procurement
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Councillor information
- Meeting agendas, minutes and public speaking
- Equality and Diversity
- Chairman's 50th Anniversary Tour
Our in-house Property Services Team is responsible for the comprehensive management of the Council's property portfolio.
- Strategic property advice to service directorates on all property matters, supporting front-line service needs
- Designing and maintaining buildings to meet service requirements
- Land and property acquisitions and disposals
- Land valuations
- Lease/licence lettings for all Council-owned properties, including industrial, retail, agricultural, civic centre, community contact centres, leisure centres, Pershore hospital and all general land ownership issues and
- All property related Health and Safety matters, including electrical, gas, asbestos, legionella and access for the disabled
Our Property & Land Terrier holds further information on the land and property we own.
Building and Safety Manager
Telephone: 01386 565493
Telephone: 01386 565406
Property Administration Officer
Telephone: 01386 565591
Telephone: 01386 565111
Issa Hudson Brown
Graduate Building Surveyor
Telephone: 01386 565205
Or call in person at the Civic Centre - it would help us if you make an appointment.
Housing and Garages
We transferred our houses and garages in 1994.
Housing associations operating in this district are:
- View Rooftop Housing information on Rooftop Housing Group Website (formerly Evesham & Pershore Housing Association)
- Sanctuary Housing website (Housing Association)
- West Mercia Housing Group website (for Worcestershire)
We don't maintain allotments. Sites within the district are managed by the town councils and the local Parish Councils and you can contact them as follows:
Droitwich Town Council
Telephone: 01905 774258
Pershore Town Council
Telephone: 01386 561561
Evesham Town Council
Telephone: 01386 765710
In Evesham, allotments are also available through:
Gusterson Palmer Estate Agents,
7 Merstow Green,
Worcs WR11 4BD
Telephone: 01386 761241
For those managed by the Parish Councils, please contact the appropriate parish clerk. View Parish Council list
Land for development?
When a site becomes available for development, it will be advertised on this website or you can contact us for an update.
Can you tell me whether the land next to my house is owned by Wychavon District Council?
Yes, provided the precise location of the land can be accurately described.
What if I want to know who owns private property?
You should contact the Land Registry via the Land Registry website or telephone 02476 860860 to obtain the relevant enquiry form. Please note that the Land Registry won't be able to help if the land concerned is not registered. If this is the case, you may wish to make enquiries locally with neighbours, your parish council or Wychavon Property Services.