Intelligently Green Plan 2020 - 2030
- Community Funding and Support
- Wychavon Communities and Funding Advisory Panel
- Intelligently Green
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Street Party Guidance
- Planning a village event
- Support for Ukraine
- Wychavon insight
- Community Right to Bid
- Social Mobility
- Community Facilities map
- Young People
- Vibrant Villages Self-Help Toolkit
We are recruiting a shared carbon reduction officer with Malvern Hills District Council. This officer will work with our Intelligently Green Group to manage delivery of the plan and keep track of its progress.
Reducing emissions requires action by all staff and councillors. The carbon reduction officer will work across the council to ensure that carbon reduction is embedded in relevant policies, service delivery and procurement decisions.
We will monitor and report progress on the plan’s actions every six months as part of our usual Signals of Success performance reports. We will use the following success measures to assess progress towards our vision and targets:
- Our own greenhouse gas emissions
- District-wide carbon emissions (under scope of influence of local authorities)
- Size of the low carbon economy
- Amount of renewable energy generated across the district
- Amount of carbon captured through council action
At the end of each financial year we will produce a short annual progress report for our Executive Board. This will also highlight any changes in technology and relevant national policy developments. We will publish the annual update on our website and include a summary in our annual report.
We will carry out a review and refresh of the Intelligently Green Plan actions in 2025.