Worcestershire Regulatory Services
Worcestershire Regulatory Services (WRS) provide a county wide service for Environmental Health, Trading Standards and Licensing.
Some of the Environmental Health areas covered by WRS:
- Read about pollution
- Read about health and safety
- Find out more about Dog Warden service
- Find information about Pest Control
- Find Licensing information
- Read about bonfires
- Find information about noise complaints
- Animal Welfare information - including stray dogs, lost and found dogs, aggressive dogs, issuing of animal related licences for pet shops, zoos, boarding, breeding and riding establishments, and for dangerous wild animals.
- Sampling of Private Water Supplies and Spring Water Please Note: The accessible spouts in Malvern are likely to contain pathogenic bacteria, therefore water should be boiled for 4 minutes before drinking. The use of any water originating from these supplies is at the user's own risk.
All blockages and other problems relating to shared sewers and drains outside householders boundaries should be reported direct to Severn Trent Water: 0800 783 4444.
Non mains drainage remains within private ownership, and pollution or nuisance from private treatment plants, septic tanks and cesspools will be investigated by Worcestershire Regulatory Services.
Telephone 01905 822799 or email