Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content
How can we help you?

Environmental Health

Worcestershire Regulatory Services

Worcestershire Regulatory Services (WRS) provide a county wide service for Environmental Health, Trading Standards and Licensing. 

Visit Worcestershire Regulatory Services (WRS) website

Some of the Environmental Health areas covered by WRS:

Foul Drainage

All blockages and other problems relating to shared sewers and drains outside householders boundaries should be reported direct to Severn Trent Water: 0800 783 4444.

Non mains drainage remains within private ownership, and pollution or nuisance from private treatment plants, septic tanks and cesspools will be investigated by Worcestershire Regulatory Services.


Telephone 01905 822799 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Visit Worcestershire Regulatory Service for more information.

Wychavon 50th anniversary logo