- Search For Applications
- Making A Planning Application
- Amending Your Planning Application
- Planning Application Forms
- Planning Weekly List
- Planning History Search
- Planning advice and guidance
- Heritage and Conservation
- Planning Policy
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Ashton under Hill Neighbourhood Plan
- Beckford Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Bredon, Bredon’s Norton and Westmancote Neighbourhood Plan (Bredon Parish)
- Broadway Neighbourhood Plan
- Cleeve Prior Neighbourhood Plan
- Crowle Neighbourhood Plan
- Dodderhill Neighbourhood Plan
- Drakes Broughton and Wadborough with Pirton Neighbourhood Plan
- Droitwich Spa Neighbourhood Plan
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan
- Elmley Castle, Bricklehampton and Netherton Neighbourhood Plan
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan
- Inkberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan
- Norton-juxta-Kempsey Neighbourhood Plan
- Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Sedgeberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- South Lenches Neighbourhood Plan
- Whittington Neighbourhood Plan
- Hanbury Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Policy Monitoring
- Supplementary Planning Guidance and Documents
- Brownfield Land Register
- Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Other Planning Services
- South Worcestershire Building Control
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Local Land Charges
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Committee and Meetings
- Planning Conditions
- Planning Enforcement
- Section 106 Obligations
- Street Naming and Numbering
- South Worcestershire Playing Pitch Strategy
- Appeal Inquiry
Due to a combination of staffing and resource pressures, and exceptionally high volumes of applications being submitted to the Council, we are currently 2 weeks behind in the validation and processing of planning applications. We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we endeavour to process applications as quickly as possible.
Read the Planning Updates information below to find out about changes affecting our service.
- Requests regarding the verification of conditions
We do not currently provide a service with regards to seeking the verification of conditions. We kindly suggest that you utilise the free search facility on our website where you can find the relevant documentation to check whether conditions have been discharged. With regards to whether conditions have been complied with, unfortunately, this is not currently a service that we provide as a Local Authority.
The suspension of this service is temporary, however, when it is re-instated it will become a chargeable service due to the level of work, time and resources required to provide a response.
- Due to the continued high volume of planning applications that are being received, there may be a delay in the assessment and determination of planning applications. It may take longer than the statutory 8 or 13 weeks to determine your application but we will endeavour to determine your application as soon as possible. You may receive a request from the case officer to agree to an extended period of time to determine the application.
Pre-application Advice: The planning service is similarly experiencing high levels of demand for pre-application advice and we may not always be able to provide the written advice within the timescales set out in our Pre-Application Planning Advice Guidance Note. However our officers are working extremely hard to progress these as quickly as possible.
- Visit the Planning Appeal Inquiry – Land North of Droitwich page. Interested parties can also view the livestream of the Inquiry on YouTube. View YouTube livestream.