- Community Funding and Support
- Wychavon Communities and Funding Advisory Panel
- Intelligently Green
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Street Party Guidance
- Planning a village event
- Support for Ukraine
- Wychavon insight
- Community Right to Bid
- Social Mobility
- Community Facilities map
- Young People
- Vibrant Villages Self-Help Toolkit
Use the links below to find the information you need:
We have four cycle lockers at Pershore Train Station people can hire.
The cost of a cycle locker is £20. This must be paid every year or the key must be returned.
To hire a locker
download the locker hire application form
and email it to
You will need to make payment for the locker before the keys will be provided. This can be done using our online payment service. Just choose 'Pershore Station Cycle Locker Rental' from the drop down menu.
Whether you're an experienced cyclist or just starting out, the below cycling groups can help you get the most out of your bike. All links open in a new window.
- Evesham and District Wheelers
- Cycle Evesham Vale
- Honeybourne Bicycle Users Group
- Spa Cycle Rides
- List of other cycling groups
- Active Travel - Cycle to Work
There are many cycling and running apps available to help support or motivate you in different ways.
- Cyclestreets helps you plan a cycle route to help you find the route that matches your cycling confidence, quiet, balanced or fast.
- Strava is a Social Network for Athletes. Track running and cycling activities, upload onto device, view and compare your activities. You can also ride and challenge existing routes by other people.
- Map my run allows you to map your route, track your activity, share with friends. Pick existing routes and challenge.