- About Wychavon
- Our Strategy
- Management Structure
- Facilities to Hire
- Property Services Team
- Council Constitution
- Laurels Avenue Development
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Age Limits and Testing Arrangements
- Consultation on Revised Policy on Sex Establishment Licensing
- Design code consultation
- Consultation on Draft Revised Statement of Licensing Policy (2024-2029)
- Community Infrastructure Charging Levy Consultation
- Freedom of Information
- Privacy Notice
- Finance and Procurement
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Councillor information
- Meeting agendas, minutes and public speaking
- Equality and Diversity
- Chairman's 50th Anniversary Tour
- We Are Wychavon Plan
General Public Notices
This week's public notices can be viewed in the free local papers every Wednesday.
Each week we publish the latest planning applications in the Evesham Journal, Droitwich Advertiser and Kidderminster Shuttle for applications concerning each area. Adverts which appear in these papers also get published in their sister papers which include the Stourport News, Bromsgrove Advertiser and Tewkesbury Admag.
These papers have been chosen as they give us the greatest catchment area for our district.
You may also see these applications online by searching our Planning Weekly List. Where we also publish a weekly list of planning decisions, appeals, enforcement appeals and tree works.
We also occasionally advertise other public notices (such as tenders) within Wednesday's edition of the Worcester Evening News.
For more information about public notices regarding planning applications contact:
Wychavon District Council
Telephone: 01386 565565 - between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday