Meetings and Minutes
- About Wychavon
- Our Strategy
- Management Structure
- Facilities to Hire
- Property Services Team
- Council Constitution
- Laurels Avenue Development
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Age Limits and Testing Arrangements
- Consultation on Revised Policy on Sex Establishment Licensing
- Design code consultation
- Consultation on Draft Revised Statement of Licensing Policy (2024-2029)
- Community Infrastructure Charging Levy Consultation
- Freedom of Information
- Privacy Notice
- Finance and Procurement
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Councillor information
- Meeting agendas, minutes and public speaking
- Equality and Diversity
- Chairman's 50th Anniversary Tour
- We Are Wychavon Plan
You can also find documents by date, meetings or keywords.
Please note that we publish minutes of our meetings as quickly as possible, usually by 1 week after the meeting.
The minutes are not agreed as a correct record until the next meeting of the Council or Committee etc. To be clear that a minute is correct, you should check in the minutes of the subsequent meeting.
You can choose to receive email prompts when we publish items relating to your interest.
For more information contact:
Wychavon District Council
Telephone: 01386 565427, between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday